Monday, September 22, 2008

Haley funnies

This child kills me everyday. I am hoping to get all the funny stuff she says on here so I never forget them.
On the way to Mt. Sterling today she was talking to my mom and she told her " Joey has cooties." Mom giggled and said "do you have cooties" she looked at mom and told her "No I have a vagina" she also has a small scratch on her leg and mom asked her "what happened" she said "A coyote scratched me." Mom asked what she did to the coyote and Haley said "Daddy killed it and ate it, HeHeHe"
She is this coyote kick for some reason and they get blamed for alot of stuff.
To be able to get this I must give some background. Sarah has the worst morning breath ever. I say she has dragon breath. So I bought her some mouth wash to see if that would help. Well tonight when Haley was suppose to be going to bed she came out of my room with the mouth wash and said "Mom I have dragon breath see" and then she would huff and blow air out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home